When logging into the Port of Ramsgate free Wi-Fi network you will be asked to agree to the following terms and conditions:
The Port of Ramsgate:
- is not responsible for any information, programs, products or services that customers access using this WiFi service. The Port of Ramsgate cannot accept responsibility for any actions arising from their use or for the content of further links leading from them.
- provides links to external third party sites that may be of additional benefit and interest to site visitors. The Port of Ramsgate does not however endorse the information, products or services offered by these sites and the businesses operating them.
- will apply reasonable filters for all downloadable content. If this stops you accessing a site which you need access to, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org including the site URL and we will investigate and confirm with you whether we can grant access for you or not.
- grants Port and Royal Harbour Marina customers free access to this Wi-Fi network to use the service in an appropriate manner. The Port of Ramsgate will monitor the amount of bandwidth used so that it can ensure fair use of the Wi-Fi network is available for all of its customers. If a customer’s usage is continually excessive, unfair, or affects other user’s enjoyment of our free Wi-Fi service, then we reserve the right to suspend and terminate access to the Wi-Fi network.
- will do our best to maintain the availability of this free Wi-Fi service at all times for Port and Royal Harbour Marina customers. However if the system does fail due to an unavoidable system/component failure, or requires maintenance, the service may be interrupted without notice.
Thanet District Council reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.